Friday, January 22, 2010

A week has past

To my loyal fans: I know I said I would update more often than a week but please forgive me; this was one of the worst weeks I have had a in a while. I hate going this long myself because I have to much to discuss. Week was bad primarily because of work; I hate being slow - f*ing Canadiens ruining my life on a daily basis. Don't get me wrong, Canadiens are some of the nicest people but nice doesn't pay my bills - they don't buy a damn thing!!! They will talk to me all day long. Again, doesn't pay my bills. I really don't care that its -2 degrees Celsius where you came from; honestly could not care less. There are so many other things to care about. Jersey Shore, The Masschusetts Election, and of course Haiti.

Let me take this time to clarify my stance on Haiti. At the beginning of this week I asked people (on facebook) why I should care about Haiti. This, unfortunately, was perceived that I don't care about them....which is not completely true. I just find it interesting that 90% of Americans had never thought about the 4th world nation before and now we are giving them 100s of millions of dollars. I am just waiting for Oprah to buy their whole nation a car!! I think the travesty was well, a travesty. The images are horrific; I just don't think we should give them more money than they had to begin with. This is one of the most corrupt governments in the world, and we are going to hand them a fat check? Just wanted to clear that up so that people don't think I am a wretch of a person....Oh yeah, its kind of weird that it took them four days to regulate all their air traffic to allow food and water yet Anderson Cooper and his hair and make up crew landed just fine. AAA-merica.

I wore black yesterday because Jersey Shore is no longer. I feel like I lost six family members. Can we please talk about the reunion show? Before last night I thought Ronnie skated by. He is the biggest douche bag ever. It is close to ridiculous how awful he is. Cut to: Sammi not putting up with a second of it.

Massachusetts Election Rant to follow. Boop.

xR

2 comments:

  1. ya ronnie has big time jealousy issues... wasnt sure what sammi did wrong... although i have always hated sammy. way too much drama and always picked fights and even caused them with random guys on the boardwalk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm late to this Jersey Shore party but they did sign a second season and I think it's a hilarious show... I could talk TV all day long.

    ReplyDelete