Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Bucket List.

I have an ongoing 'Bucket List' and've decided to type it out. I will forever be expanding on it (in not particular order). Which only means that you have to tell me what's on yours!

  • Go to an airport with a full suitcase and choose my destination from the 'Departure' monitor.
  • Sing The Star Spangled Banner at a sporting event. (Even if it's at a school for the deaf.)
  • Run a marathon
  • Visit every place in the song, 'Kokomo'.
  • Be Latino
  • Stamp off every blank in my Passport before it expires. (Reset every 10 years.)
  • Start a Scholarship
  • Go to Cork, Ireland to see where me clan originated.
  • Have 6-pack abs (even if it's just for a day).
  • Confidently be 'fluent' en Espanol!
  • Fly in a private jet.
  • Attend the St. Patrick's Day Parade in Southie.

Bottom Line: I have a lot of traveling to do!

More than one psychic has told me I will die when I am precisely 82; which means I've still got 55 years! Checking off my 'Bucket List' will for sure happen; if Maddox Jolie-Pitt can fill his passport before his 1st "Birth"Day, I've got nothing to worry about...

Life is good!

xR




















2 comments:

  1. run a marathon???.... I once randomly ended up around the finish line of the boston marathon, it looked miserable.. every single person looked like they went through hell!

    ReplyDelete